Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sleepy take over

As I sit here and right I don't feel the least bit energized about anything. I should be so full of life life, so ready to take the world by storm. I mean isn't that how we, as Christians, are always supposed to be? I mean isn't that what we've always been told is that were not supposed to have a bad day, that were never supposed to get down or depressed or heaven forbid we might get a little discouraged. Well here's what I think -- while I'm sitting here at my desk so sleepy any minute now I know someone's going to be waking me up and I'm going to have the imprint of the keys I'm typing on in my office on my head, I'm not exactly exuding God's love or am I being very jubilant.

What I am being is a human being who at the worst of time and days like these when i'm having the sleepies take over my life, I'm being the imperfect being that God loves and gave His son to die for me. I'm that person who is in the need of a little grace, and you know if it weren't for "Grace, Grace, God's grace, grace that will pardon and cleanse within, grace grace, God's grace, grace that is greater than all my sins" Where would we be without grace? Well without grace I will be the one that someone sees asleep or tired and yells at but with grace I'm the person that they see has been working long hard hours for over a week and while yes I probably do have other things going on like lack of iron or b12 in my system, I'm the person who could just use a nap and a break and a few things to go my way today instead of how they've been going.

Most importantly though I hope that people realize that although I'm not always overjubilant or always wearing my most perfect smile, if I have a day like today with no makeup, hair pulled back, glasses on and very tired looking eyes, that I've just be through a storm of life and God's all sufficient grace, power and mercy are sustaining me and while I may look a little weathered today, I'm going shine like gold someday real soon!

these are my thoughts....my inner thoughts roll on...

No comments: