Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Monday, December 14, 2009

More about trip


So its been just a little bit since I have blogged again maybe one of these days I will get my act together and get this to be a daily blog.


One thing that was so great for me on this Honduras trip was that I got to spend time with my sis Carolina's family. It was so exciting to get to spend a few nights at their home. My Honduras mama fixes some of the best coffee. I'm not sure how she fixes it but it is so delicious! Everyday they would fix us breakfast and dinner and it is always delicious. I was so blessed to get to spend so much time with them. They all feel like family to me well they are family to me and so getting to spend that special time at their house was great. Getting to see my neices Alejandra, Yasseli, Andrea and my nephew Edwin everyday was a treasured moment I won't soon forget. Hanging with my sister Carolina and hanging with my brother Ariel was awesome.


It was awesome getting to do that and getting to spend time with my other Hondurian family the Alvarez family. Getting to see Ever, Yojana, Ivan, Olga, Sessia and Diane everyday was a great thing. Every night I think we sat in front of my laptop and looked at photos we had taken of the day and of videos from the day.


There are so many memories that I will never forget and that I think of daily and I can't wait to share more with you!


these are my thoughts....my inner thoughts roll on...


Photo credits: me - photo of my sis and my neice (Carolina and Alejandra)

No comments: