Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Friday, July 31, 2009

The randomness in my head

My head is so full today and so my head feels rambled but this is how I am feeling currently…..

The Lord has blessed me in so many ways even though I am walking through some really tough mental and emotional and even physical things right now I am so blessed. For several weeks now in services at church, well even at churches that I have visited God has been speaking some things to me. I am still patiently waiting and letting Him lead me and guide me but this journey has definitely began.

I know that I will be needing lots of prayer with decisions and things to come in the future but everyday I am trusting God and letting Him lead me. I know that this battle that I am in is not going to be easy it is going to be hard but as the song by the Crabb Family says “He will take you through the fire again!” He has not left me and He never will -- He is my source….and I am trusting in Him daily, hourly, minute by minute, second by second!!!


these are my thoughts....my inner thoughts roll on...

No comments: