Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Monday, October 10, 2011

What a year!!!

WOW! Where has this year gone!  I can't believe it's October already and I haven't written on my blog since the beginning of the year.  This has definitely been a year for the books for me.  No need in going into everything that has happened but let me say I know without a doubt that without my personal Lord and Savior Jesus Christ guiding me I would probably be in a corner in the fetal position crying my eyes out!

Over the past few weeks in particular so many things have happened that are for lack of better word, life changing!  Those moments will forever be in my head and most of them I would love to say were good, but then that would be a lie.  I've learned over the past couple of years but especially in the last few months that life is life and how we react to the things that happen in our life determine how we will live.

Yeah that sounds so much easier typing it or saying it than actually doing it.  There are days over the past few months that I'll be honest I did well to even get out of bed.  Then there are days I felt terrific and I did alot on those days!

Today my heart is in a learning and soaking in pattern, I have "much assurance" as my uncle preached so beautifully last night at church.  There were times in his message last night that  I felt like it was just me, him and God having a conversation.   I love when God does that!  He is the Creator of the Universe, yet with all the billions of people on this planet, last night in at the East Radford Church of God in Virginia, I felt like He was talking just to me!

Isaiah 40:29 says He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.  That's my scripture right now for sure and it is also my prayer.  Do you ever feel that way?  It wouldn't suprise me to know that alot would say yes!  There are days when I feel so faint, so weak, but then I remember, in my weakness His strength is made perfect, and I would much rather walk in His strength than I would ever want to walk in mine!

My prayer today......Lord I know I'm not perfect, and I know that there are going to be days ahead when I feel faint and I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders.  It's in those days I know Lord that in my weakness Your strength is perfect, and I'm never alone because You are always there with me.  It's on those days I know you are increasing my strength and on those days I know that if I can't see Your footprints in the sand it's because You are carrying me!  Thank You for Your unconditional love to me!....In Jesus name! Amen....

No comments: