Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Friday, January 7, 2011

What a time what a time

So as you can tell it has been a while since I have been here to blog! There has been so much going on in my life. Much more than I have time to explain right now but maybe one day.

Things have been so frustrating for me of late but I am trying not to let it get me down. I went to Honduras in November which was so exciting for me. I really really wish I was still there. I had such a great time. So maybe since I am getting back into the whole blogging motion again, finally I will be posting some photos and alot about my experiences there.

This past year has been stressful for me since I am currently still unemployed and looking for a job and at the same time am having to deal with some other things in my life.

I titled my blog what a time what a time because if I could place you in my head right now you would be having a time....the way I feel and the way I see myself right now is that I'm invisible but at the same time I'm so lost in my own memories and feelings that I'm on a horrible rollercoaster!

So this year I hope that I will be much more connected and real than last year. So get ready invisible or not -- I'm going to be blogging at least once a week this year!

these are my thoughts....my inner thoughts roll on...and this ride is getting faster

La Trish!

No comments: