Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Frustrations through trials

We've all been there haven't we? Those days when we are so frustrated with things we are going through, that we start to ask a million questions. Those days when it seems have it that saying we always here "when it rains it pours" is happening to you.

Lately that's where I feel like I have been every single day. From dealing with unemployment, dealing with family issues, changing churches, and many other things that we just won't get started on that things have seemed a bit stressed for me lately. I would be lying if I said everything was just peachy, but I'm getting there.

I love God's sense of humor when it comes to times in our lives like this. I have been so stressed and frustrated and things have been overwhelming to me and in the midst of all that I decided to take a trip to my grandparents house and spend some time with them, and that's where God showed me a little reminder. I was talking to my Mommaw this morning and she had some old photo albums out that belonged to my Great Grandmother and I picked one up. When I opened this cover I found that my Great Grandmother had written down the words to the poem "footprints" (author unknown). The words seemed to jump off the page at me and once again just gave me more confirmation that even though there are frustrations going on in my life through these trials, they are just trials and they will pass and I will come out of this much better!

these are my thoughts....my inner thoughts roll on...

No comments: