Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

What seems impossible....

I'm sitting in my sister's house this evening -- just hanging out with her and my nephew and niece and it's so exciting to be so close to her that I get to just come and hang out. My sister is after all my best friend so time with her and any time with my family is a great treasured thing.

I was sitting thinking about things just letting my mind wander a little and started thinking about the verse of scripture in Luke 18:27 -- it says " What is impossible with man is possible with God." I guess I thought about that cause I look at my sis and her hubby and their 2 kids and I think you know children is something I have always wanted and I've been married for 7 years now and so far that hasn't happened....but I know that it can and praying it will happen.
Then I got to thinking about an airplane ride that I have now taken 3 times....to know me is to know I have always always said that I would never fly -- and yet for 3 years in a row I have flown to Honduras to be apart of a missions team giving out toys to children in San Marcos de Colon Honduras! I have so many friends in Honduras now -- all these things seem so impossible to me -- but with God they are all possible.

I don't know why I decided to blog about it today other than to just tell someone -- if you are going through something and you don't think there is anyway that you can get out -- just remember -- what is impossible with man is possible with God! You just have to trust in Him, trust Him to do the work, and then know that it will happen.

the inner thoughts roll on...and hopefully it won't be so long until the next blog!

No comments: