Welcome to....

to the inner thoughts of me (Trish)! What's in my head and in my heart -- written out.
Thanks for being apart of my blog!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mental Exhaustion

I’m not sure exactly what mental exhaustion feels like….but I feel like maybe I’m there. Not that I think a lot about tough things…but here lately I feel like my mind has been in over drive – it’s running 200 miles an hour while my body is running about 45 – I feel like I’m in the slow lane on the interstate getting run over by my own mind.

I hate this feeling…it’s not a good feeling…so many things going on….so many things I have to get done….so many things I want to get done.

So what do you do…when your at this point and sleep is all you dream of and then when it’s time to sleep you can’t? What do you do when you get to work and you feel so overwhelmed that all you do is cry? What do you do when you leave work and the tears stop but no relief comes? Am I burnt out? Am I over run? I think so….so what do I do….I know some will say “let go” – some will tell me to “let God do what God does and give me the rest” – but still yet – what do I do – yes I will take the rest from God – but just because I rest doesn’t mean things at work or home are changing. I feel like I’m stuck in the twilight zone…..and honestly the music is a little nerve racking…..HELP!!!!!



The inner thoughts keep on screaming!

No comments: